15 August Independence Day 2016 Motivational Thoughts & Quotes for FB Status. The day of struggle, the day of soldiers, the day of freedom fighters, the day of those thousand of people who sacrifice their life for the freedom of India has come and this is giving me intense patriotism vibes. Yes, Independence Day is around the corner and the feeling patriotism is flowing all around in the air. If you are searching for some motivational thoughts or quotes for Independence Day then here they are which will rise your love level for the country a step up. Read them all and choose the best for you.
They can be used as the status for Facebook or Whats app. Just put them as your status on Facebook and get so many likes.
Independence Day 2016 – Motivational Thoughts & Quotes
Yes a collection of mind blowing quotes and thoughts which will definitely give you a throwback of motivation. Read them out.
- Those who won our independence believe liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty.
- Freedom in the Mind,
Faith in the words..
Pride in our Souls..
Lets salute the Nation on Independence Day!
- Determine to contribute for the betterment of India and it’s people !!!! Ask Not what the Country can do for you. But what you can do for the Country.
- At the dawn of history India started on her unending quest, and trackless centuries are filled with her striving and the grandeur of her success and her failures. Through good and ill fortune alike she has never lost sight of that quest or forgotten the ideals which gave her strength.
- Loved Indians,
Let us celebrate & enjoy the freedom to live
independently in our country Cheerfully,
Helpfully,Hopefully,Peacefullu by remembering
our National Heroes who gave us Freedom after suffering pain & humilation.
A Proud Indian !!!
- Let’s not the struggle of our freedom fighters go in vain and commit to build a better nation in aspects of finance,tradation, education and vivid culture.
- 31 States,
6 Ethnic Groups,
29 Major festivals
& 1 Country!
Be Proud to be an Indian!..
Happy Independence Day
- Freedom is essential to the pursuit of happiness.
Freedom is essential to artistic evolution and expression.
Freedom is essential to the expansion of the human mind.
Freedom is essential to the development and application of basic humanitarianism.
Freedom is essential to the creation of an individual’s will, motivations, preferences, and unique talents.
In essence, freedom is essential to the success and progress of humanity.
Have you guys copied down the quotes ? Not yet ? Do it fast before they get common.
Incoming search terms:
- www 15 August motivated sayri com