India is world’s largest democracy because this is the only country where we have complete freedom of speech and expressions. And it is celebrated every year in the name of Republic Day. Republic Day, the most important day for every one. On this day, 68 years ago our constitution came into forge. Although the constitution had been designed on 26 November 1949, but it came into forge two months later as it was the anniversary of “Purna swaraj” that was held on 26 January 1930. The constitution gave India’s Citizens the power to govern themselves by choosing their own government.
To celebrate this most awaited occasion, every year lots of people gather at Rashtra pati bhavan in Delhi. Every year a grand parade is held in the capital, New Delhi,from the Raisina Hill Rashtrapati Bhavan(the President’s residence), along the Rajpath, past India Gate. The President of India hoists the tricolor flag, which is the most proud moment for everyone, when our flag waves in the air. In the national flag of India, the top band is of Saffron color, indicating the strength and courage of the country. The white middle band indicates peace and truth with Dharma Chakra. The last band is green in color shows the fertility, growth and auspiciousness of the land. This Dharma Chakra depicts the “wheel of the law” in the Sarnath Lion Capital made by the 3rd-century BC Mauryan Emperor Ashoka. The Chakra intends to show that there is life in movement and death in stagnation.
26 January Republic day Parade Passes 2017 – Book Now
26 January parade is the most awaited moment for everyone. People starts buying their 26th January Republic day Parade Passes 2017 tickets, to watch the show. Parades are held by the armed forces and school children in different parts of the country. The grandest and the most important of these parades is held at Rajpath in New Delhi. The President of India hoists the flag. After the hoisting, a lot of programs take place, which showcases a multi-hued image of the country’s rich and cultural heritage and military prowess. A lot of people from across the country visit visit there for the parade. Ticket booking for the parade has started. As it is the grandest festival, everyone has started online ticket booking for the program. Don’t miss this beautiful chance and get your 26th January Republic day Parade Passes 2017 tickets online booked for this grand festival. You can also get your offline tickets booked.
Departmental Stores from where you can book your offline ticket:
- Pragaati Maidaan at Bhairon Road Gate No.1
- Red Fort, Purani Delhi Palace
- Shastri Bhavan at Gate No.1
- North Block Roundabout and South Block Roundabout
- Jantar Mantar – Main Gate Entrance
- India Gate – Jamnagar House Building
- Government of India – Tourist Office at Connaught Place in New Delhi
- Parliament House at the Reception office Gate
Incoming search terms:
- republic day
- 26 January 2017
- republic day parade 2017 tickets online booking
- republic day parade tickets 2017
- republic day parade 2017 ticket available
- download image sayari of friend who has left
- how to book online ticket for republic day parade
- 26 january 2017 parade passes
- republic day tickets for 2017 online
- republic days photos of tag