This tutorial is about how to repost images and videos on Instagram. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to repost images and videos on Instagram. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to repost images and videos on Instagram
Most social media feeds are almost a distraction – they’re full of photos, videos, and text updates from friends and brands you follow. Instagram is different – you can only view one post at a time. And while Instagram’s simple and clean interface makes it easy to focus on users ‘beautiful photos and engaging videos, it also leaves something to be desired: the ability to easily repost other users’ content. But don’t worry: the Internet has a solution for every problem.
Ideally, you can take a screenshot of the image you like, resize, edit, and filter it if you want, and then repost it on Instagram. However, if you want to repost a video, you need to download an app from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store first. Here’s a quick way to post videos and photos on Instagram.
How to repost photos and videos on Instagram
- First you need to download an Instagram transfer app like Instarepost or Repost for Instagram; For this, you can consult the respective App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once the app is downloaded and installed, open your Instagram account and click on the feed to search for the image or video. You can also search for the photo / video by entering the username in the search bar on the Browse tab.
- Once you find the post, tap on the three gray dots icon that you will see in the upper right corner of the post.
- The gray icon will show some options, select the âCopy linkâ option.
- The transfer app (we downloaded the InstaRepost app) that you installed on your device will automatically detect the link you copied and a question will appear asking if you want to repost it instantly or save it for later, please select the appropriate option.
- Selecting the âRepost Nowâ button will take you to the next page showing the repost settings.
- Replay settings show some options like: Open editor to add doodles, stickers etc, Copy title, Remove author, Remove watermark (used to remove InstaRepost logo on reposted video), Move logo / author (to reposition elsewhere), etc.
- Once you are done making changes, tap the green arrow Repost icon at the bottom center, the photo or video will appear in the New Post window.
- You can change its scale, add filters like regular Instagram post, then hit Next, it will take you to the âShare toâ page.
- It’s worth mentioning that the option to repost does not include the original quote from the post, so even if you want to add your own title or add filters, we suggest entering the user’s name by adding @ username and ask for their permission before doing any edits to the original photo / video, then click the share button.
Final words: how to repost images and videos on Instagram
hope you will understand this item How to repost images and videos on Instagram, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.