This tutorial is about how to resize multiple images in Windows 11 at once. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Resize Multiple Images in Windows 11 at Once. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to resize multiple images in Windows 11 at once
If you need to resize a large number of images, instead of resizing them one by one, you can resize images or photos in bulk using a powerful tool called Microsoft PowerToys. PowerToys has a feature called Image Resizer which allows users to quickly resize multiple images at once. This guide will show you how to batch resize images in Windows 11 using PowerToys Image Resizer.
Microsoft recently released Windows 11, it has many new features and improvements compared to Windows 10. It features a new fluid design with pastel colors, rounded corners, new startup sound and much more. Windows 11 is now available for download for eligible PCs. A new app called Power Toys is available for everyone to download from the Microsoft Store. Electric toys offer a variety of features for the advanced user. One of its features is Image Resizer which can resize multiple photos at once in Windows 11.
How to resize multiple images at once in Windows 11?
If you need to resize a large number of images, instead of resizing them one by one, you can use PowerToys to resize images or photos in batches. Here are some steps to help you resize multiple images.
Install Power Toys
- Download the PowerToys app from the Microsoft site. Then run the installer to install the software.
- Open the PowerToys app and click on the Image Resizer option on the left side. Then make sure Enable Image Resizing is enabled.
- After enabling the Image Resizer feature in PowerToys, when you right-click on one or more images in Windows, the Resize Image option appears in the context menu.
Resize multiple images at once
- Let’s see how to resize multiple images at once in Windows 11 using PowerToys.
- Open File Explorer and navigate to the location of your image.
- Select the image or images you want to resize. Right click on the images and click Show more options.
- Click on the Resize images option.
- Choose the size according to your needs. Fixed sizes available are Small, Medium, Large, and Phone. You can choose Custom to manually enter a specific width and height to adjust the image size.
- If you choose a custom size, you must select the type of resizing:
- The padding will increase or decrease the width of the photo to fit the screen.
- Adjust will increase or decrease the height of the photo so that it fills the screen.
- Stretching will cause the image to fit the entire screen, which may cause image distortion.
- Click on the Resize option. Once completed, a copy of the original image will be created in the same folder.
- This way, you will be able to see that every image you previously selected is now resized.
Add size preset for Image Resizer
To add a preset size so you don’t have to manually enter a custom size each time you resize the image. The steps are as follows.
- Open PowerToys settings and go to Image Sizes area.
- Under Image sizes, click Add size next to Presets.
- Click the Edit button next to the new size. Select the appropriate type and enter the custom width and height.
Final Words: How to Resize Multiple Images in Windows 11 at Once
Hope you understand this article How to Resize Multiple Images in Windows 11 at Once, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.