The Hyundai IONIQ 5 is an electric SUV that will be launched in India later this year. It is an ideal vehicle for those looking for a feature-rich vehicle at an affordable price. The car has a long list of features and has proven to be a satisfying drive for buyers. Widely appreciated by its users, the sedan is recognized for its comfort, its relaxed lifestyle and its energy efficiency. If you are interested in this electric car then here is an article which will help you to get detailed information about Hyundai IONIQ 5 including road price in India, specs, features and much more.
Hyundai IONIQ 5 Price in India (Expected)
This popular electric car in India is estimated to cost around Rs 30 lakh to Rs 40 lakh. It is very competitively priced and will most likely be well received by the general user, due to the top-notch features of the sedan.
Pictures of Hyundai IONIQ 5
Key Features of the Hyundai IONIQ 5
The cabin of the IONIQ 5 is a state-of-the-art space with a digitized dashboard and eco-friendly materials. The EV rocks a heads-up display with augmented reality that can project navigation directions onto the windshield. The compact sedan also benefits from its all-electric package by offering a flat floor for passenger comfort and cargo space. The front seats recline and have footrests, allowing people to relax while the IONIQ 5 recharges. This car has ample legroom for front and rear passengers. According to Hyundai, the IONIQ sub-brand emphasizes connected living, which is why the car has various infotainment and connectivity features. A 12-inch touchscreen shares a panel on the dash with a 12-inch digital gauge cluster. The former is the hub of all entertainment. This includes built-in smartphone apps like Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and advanced voice pattern recognition technology.
Specifications Hyundai IONIQ 5
This car has an electric-only powertrain available in different powers. When the standard range battery pack is paired with a single rear-mounted electric motor, 168 horsepower is generated. With a longer-range battery, the rear-drive setup generates around 225 horsepower and 256 pound-feet of torque, propelling the car from 5 to 60 mph in 7.4 seconds. The all-wheel-drive version offers even more power – 320 horsepower and 446 lb-ft of torque with faster acceleration. The wide EV tires and low center of gravity make this car athletic.
Additionally, the Hyundai IONIQ 5 can deliver a range of 220 miles, with a standard 58kWh battery. The larger 77.5kWh pack is rated at 266 miles with two motors and 303 miles with a single motor. The larger battery can be charged from 10% to 80% in approximately 18 minutes. The IONIQ 5 with the long-range battery and rear-wheel drive has a combined EPA rating of 114 MPGe. Add all-wheel drive to that, and that drops to 98 MPGe. The EV is expected to get 113 MPGe combined with rear-wheel drive and a standard range battery.
The IONIQ 5 offers a suite of driver assistance technologies, as well as a level 2 autonomous driving mode called Highway Driver Assist 3, so the car can drive on the highway and change lanes with a minimal driver information. Key features include forward collision warning and automated emergency braking, lane departure warning and lane keep assist, and adaptive cruise control.
Power and performance
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Maximum power: 168 kW
- Nominal power: not available
- Transmission: Single speed gearbox. Shift by wire.
- Range: 300 miles for RWD and 269 miles for AWD.
- Slope: not available
- Maximum speed: 185 km/h
- Load capacity: not available.
- Motor type: permanent magnet synchronous motor.
- Battery charging time: 6 hours 43 minutes.
- Quick charge time: 25 minutes.
- Battery capacity: 77.4 kWh.
- Battery type: Lithium-ion – Polymer
- Charger output: not available.
Light and indicator
- Headlight: LED
- Rear light: LED
- Flashing: LED
- DRL: Yes
- LED rear lights: Yes
- Low battery indicator: Yes
Brakes, wheels and suspension
- Braking system: ABS with electronic brake force distribution (EBD)
- Front braking system: Ventilated and solid discs
- Rear brake type: Ventilated and solid discs
- Wheel Type: Alloy
- Front wheel size: 20 inches
- Rear wheel size: 20 inches
- Front tire size: 195/65/R15. 205/55/R16. 225/45/R17.
- Rear tire size: 195/65/R15. 205/55/R16. 225/45/R17.
- Tire Type: Tubeless
- Radial tires: No
- Front suspension: MacPherson struts and multi-link technology.
- Rear suspension: MacPherson struts and multi-link technology.
- Hill start assist control
- Downhill brake control
- Servo brake
- Brake assist
- Electronic parking brake
- Regenerative brake control paddles.
- Anti-theft system: Yes
- Artificial sound: No
- Brake/tail light: LED tail light
- Central locking system: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- DRL (Daytime Running Lights): Yes
- Front glove box – Yes
- Geo-fence: No
- GPS and Navigation: Yes
- Headlight type: LED with DRL function
- Low battery indicator: Yes
- Mobile app connectivity: Yes
- Number of daily counters: 1
- Odometer: Analog
- Parking aid: Yes
- Pass Light: Yes
- Reverse mode: Yes
- Slight offset: no
- Starting type: ignition start
- On/off button: Yes
- Tachometer: digital
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Trip meter type: digital
- Flashing: yes
- Storage under the seat: No
- USB charging port: Yes
Body and dimensions
- Lenght: 1,820 mm (71.7 in)
- Length: 4470mm
- Height: 1450mm
- Wheelbase: 2700mm
- Ground clearance: 142 mm or 6 inches.
- Seat Type: Split Seats Front, Single Seat Rear
- Passenger foot pegs: No
- Passenger grab handle: Yes
- Seat belts: Yes.
- Body type: Monocoque monocoque body.
- Sunroof – Yes
- Total interior volume: 133.7 cubic feet.
- Interior passenger volume: 106.5 cubic feet.
- Rear seats up: 27.2 cubic feet.
- Cargo capacity, rear seats folded down: 59.3 cubic feet.
- Cargo capacity, front trunk: 0.85 cubic feet.
Hyundai IONIQ 5 colors
The IONIQ is available in a choice of 5 colors, namely Atlas White, Cyber Grey, Digital Teal, Lucid Blue, Phantom Black and Shooting Star.
Hyundai IONIQ 5 Warranty
Like all other Hyundai automobiles, the IONIQ 5 has been built to the highest possible quality standards, backed by a 5-year unlimited mileage warranty, so you can enjoy the things you love in life without worrying. of your car.
Review of the Hyundai IONIQ 5
Being favored for features like battery life and power, the IONIQ 5 can easily be called one of the best electric cars to come out of Hyundai’s stable. The car drives well, offers excellent battery economy and can be easily recharged, making it a favorite among consumers. All in all, the Hyundai IONIQ 5 is a brilliant EV for car enthusiasts looking for a stable and fast hatchback that doesn’t have too much of a carbon footprint. It is easy to load and fun to drive. What else could you wish for?
- Loaded with modern features
- Excellent low-end and top-end acceleration
- Impressive battery life