Happy World Children’s Day 2021 WhatsApp Wishes, Status, Pictures, Quotes, Messages, Meaning and Celebrations: Every year November 20 is celebrated as World Children’s Day around the world to promote children’s rights in addition improve their standard of living. It also promotes international solidarity and educates children to improve their well-being.
Although Children’s Day is celebrated on different dates in different countries, International Children’s Day is a global celebration. In India, Children’s Day is celebrated on November 14, the anniversary of the birth of First Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru. The day is also known as Bal Diwas.
Read: World Children’s Day 2021: Theme, History, Importance and Why is November 20 celebrated as Children’s Day?
The theme for this year’s World Children’s Day is to help children recover from the interruptions and learning losses suffered during the pandemic over the past two years.
QUOTES FOR WORLD CHILDREN’S DAY
1. “Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged by man.” – Rabindranath Tagore
2. “There is no more vivid revelation of the soul of a society than the way it treats its children. “- Nelson Mandela
3. “Sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better future. “- APJ Abdul Kalam
4. “I dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.” – Martin Luther King
5. “Every time a child is saved from the dark side of life, every time one of us makes an effort to make a difference in a child’s life, we add light and healing to our own lives. ” – Oprah winfrey
CHILDREN’S DAY WISHES
1. I hope this special day will bring happiness to the lives of all the beautiful children in this world.
2. On this World Children’s Day, let us all celebrate the innocence and purity of our children. May they feel precious in every way possible, because they are our future.
3. May the innocence they hold, remain forever in their pure heart and bring out the best for each of them.
4. The sweetest time in someone’s life is their childhood. A very happy World Children’s Day to all the children of the world. Spend this day with unlimited fun!
5. Happy World Children’s Day! May you become a better human being than us. Best wishes to you on this day!